CMCSK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.403|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.421B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Von Trapps' Vt. lodge taps interest in new musical Dec 12
- Alexander D. Evans Joins Comcast Corporation as Executive Vice President, Global Corporate Development and Strategy Business Wire Dec 12
- Comcast Plans to Add New Network and Distributor Partners to SEEiT Platform, Enabling More Consumers to Instantly Access More Shows Business Wire Dec 11
- NBC lures viewers with music and football Dec 10
- Comcast Expands Silicon Valley Innovation Center to Foster Collaboration and Continued Product Innovation PR Newswire Dec 10
- The Boston Ballet Gets in Step with Comprehensive Suite of Ethernet Services from Comcast Business PR Newswire Dec 10
- Midday Glance: Media companies AP Dec 9
- Early Glance: Media companies AP Dec 9
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M Dec 8
- Final Glance: Media companies Dec 6
CMCSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comcast is up 32.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Comcast up 32.51%, and DISH Network up 47.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMCSK
Pro Report PDF for CMCSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMCSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMCSK
Did Comcast make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communications companies. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.