CMCSA Key Stats
- Intel Has a Chance to Upend TV Fool Jun 18
- Cedar Fair Poised For A Record Year Jun 18
- Malone Cable M&A Seen Spanning U.S., Europe Jun 18
- The Battle for Your Living Room Heats Up Fool Jun 18
- Corporate VC Managers Counter Fred Wilson’s ‘Patronizing’ Attack Jun 18
- Despite DreamWorks Animation Skg Inc Deal, There's Still a Bear Case for Netflix... Jun 18
- LBTYA Eyes Kabel Deutschland Jun 18
- Time Warner Cable Would Gain in Charter Merger, Says Morgan Stanley Jun 18
- Sprint Sues DISH Networks - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- LBTYA Eyes Kabel Deutschland - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
CMCSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comcast is up 32.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Time Warner Cable up 35.76%, and Comcast up 29.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CMCSA
Pro Report PDF for CMCSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMCSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMCSA
Did Comcast make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communications companies. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.