CMCSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.403|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.421B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DIRECTV May Offer Online Services - Analyst Blog Zacks 1:10 PM
- NBC lures viewers with music and football Dec 10
- Discovery considering bid for Scripps Networks-report Reuters Dec 10
- [video] Broadcast TV up overall: CBS CEO CNBC Dec 10
- [video] Process of being 'dark' not a good one: CBS CEO CNBC Dec 10
- Appaloosa Management starts new positions in FCX, INGR, CYH, THC and sells MSFT, CMCSA—13F Flash B Market Realist Dec 10
- Appaloosa Management starts new positions in FCX, INGR, CYH, THC and sells MSFT, CMCSA—13F Flash A Market Realist Dec 10
- Noted AllThingsD Editors Moving to NBCU in 2014 (CMCSA) (NWSA) Street Insider Dec 10
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- U.S. Television Prime-Time Ratings for Week Ended Dec. 8 Bloomberg Dec 10
CMCSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comcast is up 33.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Time Warner Cable up 43.86%, and Charter Communications up 87.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMCSA
Pro Report PDF for CMCSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMCSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMCSA
Did Comcast make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communications companies. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.