CMCSA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.403|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.421B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Geekstock: Comcast Bets on Red As Time Warner Fills Its Quiver Fool Dec 8
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M Dec 8
- Comcast Hires JPMorgan as Adviser for Possible Time Warner Cable Bid New York Times Dec 8
- ‘Frozen’ Skates Past ‘Hunger Games’ to No. 1 Weekend Spot Bloomberg Dec 8
- Are Time Warner Cable and Comcast Aiming for a Merger? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 8
- ‘Frozen’ Skates Past ‘Hunger Games’ to Top Weekend Theater Sales Bloomberg Dec 8
- 'Frozen,' 'Catching Fire' fuel U.S., Canada box office Reuters Dec 8
- The 3 Worst Movies of 2013 Fool Dec 8
- Is Comcast A Good Portfolio Play? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 7
- BP investors lose bid for class status in Gulf spill case Dec 7
CMCSA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comcast is up 34.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Time Warner Cable up 41.89%, and Charter Communications up 83.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMCSA
Pro Report PDF for CMCSA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMCSA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMCSA
Did Comcast make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communications companies. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.