CLWR Key Stats
- Sprint Acquires Handmark Inc. - Analyst Blog Zacks 7:45 PM
- DISH Versus the Wireless World Fool 3:45 PM
- Clearwire Corporation (CLWR) Ramps, Trades Above $3.40/ Share Street Insider 3:39 PM
- Dealpolitik: Are Sprint and Softbank Toying With Dish? The Wall Street Journal 11:32 AM
- SoftBank to Prove It’s No Security Risk Wall St. Cheat Sheet 11:19 AM
- The Top Ten Stocks for Thursday, May 23 9:52 AM
- U.S. Would Approve 'Security' Director at Sprint Fox Business 9:30 AM
- U.S. Government Would Approve 'Security' Director at Sprint Amid Security Jitter... 9:30 AM
- SoftBank would add 'security director' to Sprint board 8:30 AM
- DISH Network (DISH) Remains Concerned Over National Security Interests in SoftBa... 8:09 AM
CLWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clearwire is up 161.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Sprint Nextel up 204.1%, and Verizon Communications up 31.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLWR
Pro Report PDF for CLWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLWR
Did Clearwire make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Clearwire Corporation stylized as clearw˙re, provides mobile and fixed wireless broadband communications services to retail and wholesale customers in Belgium, Spain and the United States. Clearwire traces its roots to 1998, when Sierra Technologies, Inc., spun off certain assets to form a new company, Clearwire Technologies Inc. In October 2003, Craig McCaw purchased Clearwire Technologies, Inc. parent company Clearwire Holdings and moved the company headquarters to Kirkland, Washington.