CLW Key Stats
- Following the Big Money Paper Trail May 25
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- Some Numbers at Clearwater Paper that Make Your Stock Look Good May 23
- Interesting CLW Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- Snatch This Bargain Even Cheaper Than SVP Colgrove Did May 16
- Cut Positions in Paper Stocks May 16
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Clearwater Paper's Latest Numbers May 14
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Clearwater Paper's Latest Numbers Fool May 13
- Billionaire Dan Loeb Is Making Paper May 12
- Billionaire Dan Loeb Is Making Paper Fool May 11
CLW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clearwater Paper is up 50.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Domtar down 11.66%, and Resolute Forest Products up 32.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CLW
Pro Report PDF for CLW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLW
Did Clearwater Paper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Clearwater Paper Corporation is a pulp and paper product manufacturer that was created on December 9, 2008 via a spin-off from the real estate investment trust company Potlatch Corporation. It manufactures consumer tissues, away-from-home tissues, parent roll tissues, machine-glazed tissues, bleached paperboard, pulp and wood products in the U.S. and Canada. The company operates through two reportable segments: Consumer Products and Pulp and Paperboard. With its headquarters in Spokane, Washington, the new company had six facilities for the manufacture of bleached paperboard, consumer tissue and wood products. The company was founded on December 9, 2008.