CLVS Key Stats
- CLOVIS ONCOLOGY, INC. Financials Yahoo 03/06 13:04 ET
- 'Fast Money' Recap: China Syndrome Yahoo 03/06 05:00 ET
- 3 Surging Biotech Stocks to Watch: OncoSec, Clovis, Dyax Yahoo 03/03 12:52 ET
- CLOVIS ONCOLOGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 02/28 14:40 ET
- Why Clovis Oncology, Inc. Shares Jumped Yahoo 02/28 13:23 ET
- Losses widen, but investors heartened by Clovis drug results Yahoo 02/28 11:01 ET
- Clovis price target raised to $110 from $104 at Leerink Yahoo 02/28 07:45 ET
- Clovis price target raised to $101 from $94 at JPMorgan Yahoo 02/28 07:22 ET
- Clovis Oncology's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/27 22:25 ET
- 4:39 pm Clovis Oncology misses by $0.14 Yahoo 02/27 16:57 ET
CLVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clovis Oncology is up 228.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, OncoSec Medical up 306.6%, and Merrimack Pharmaceuticals down 16.59%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLVS
Pro Report PDF for CLVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLVS
Did Clovis Oncology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Clovis Oncology Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the United States, Europe and additional international markets.