CLSN Key Stats
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves The Street 03/07 03:00 ET
- Celsion Corporation to Hold Year-End 2013 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, March 13, 2014 noodls 03/06 08:12 ET
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 2/28: (CETV) (OTVI) (MELI) Higher; (ELGX) (MDVN) (DECK) Lower (more...) Street Insider 02/28 09:31 ET
- After Hours Stock Movers 2/27: (OVTI) (MELI) (SLXP) Higher; (ELGX) (YUME) (DECK) Lower (more...) Street Insider 02/27 18:07 ET
- Celsion Announces Positive Interim Data from Phase 2 DIGNITY Trial in Breast Cancer noodls 02/27 16:46 ET
- Celsion's OPTIMA Study: What You Need To Know Yahoo 02/26 11:01 ET
- NewLink's Pancreatic Cancer Vaccine and the Feuerstein-Ratain Rule The Street 02/26 02:33 ET
- 8:04 am Celsion announces FDA clearance of the OPTIMA study - a Pivotal Phase III trial of ThermoDox in primary liver cancer Yahoo 02/24 21:43 ET
- Celsion Announces FDA Clearance of the OPTIMA Study - A Pivotal Phase III Trial of ThermoDox in Primary Liver Cancer noodls 02/24 12:24 ET
- Celsion (CLSN) Receives FDA Clearance for ThermoDox Phase III Street Insider 02/24 08:03 ET
|Mar 13||Earnings||Celsion Corporation Q4 2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.25|
CLSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Celsion is down 20.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Sequenom down 45.24%, and Compugen up 93.45%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLSN
Pro Strategies Featuring CLSN
Did Celsion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Celsion Corporation is an innovative oncology drug development company focused on the development of treatments for those suffering with difficult to treat forms of cancer.