CLS Key Stats
- Can Contract Manufacturers Continue Their Strong Bull Run? Seeking Alpha May 20
- Celestica Now Certified to ISO 13485 for Medical Device Manufacturing in Romania noodls May 3
- Celestica Now Certified to ISO 13485 for Medical Device Manufacturing in Romania CNW Group May 2
- Clicks Sees Full-Year Earnings Up 5-10% Amid Weaker Spending Bloomberg Apr 25
- Celestica Beats on EPS But GAAP Results Lag Fool Apr 24
- Celestica Announces Election of Directors Benzinga Apr 23
- Celestica Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- Celestica Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Happy Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 23
- Celestica, Inc. (CLS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 In-Line Street Insider Apr 23
- Celestica announces first quarter financial results CNW Group Apr 23
CLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Celestica is up 21.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.15%, Plexus down 0.45%, and Flextronics International up 13.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CLS
Pro Report PDF for CLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLS
Did Celestica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Celestica Inc. is a multinational electronics manufacturing services company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Celestica's global manufacturing network comprises more than 40 locations in 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia, supplying a wide variety of leading OEMs. In addition to manufacturing, the company's global services include design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment and after-market services. The company, formerly known as Celestica International Holdings Inc., was founded in 1996.