CLR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.618|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||279.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||851.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer: The Real Tale of Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- The Real Tale of the Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- Bakken Update: This Bakken Focused Microcap Had A Blow Out Q3 Dec 10
- Investors Don’t Like What This Oil Company has Planned for 2014 Fool Dec 10
- 3 Huge Energy Developments in 2013 Fool Dec 10
- [video] The Top Ten Stocks for Monday, December 9 Bloomberg Dec 9
- Must-know: The essentials of Continental Resources’ Bakken activity Dec 9
- U.S. Light-Sweet Refining Capacity Hits A Wall: Power Shifts From Shale Producers To Downstream Operators Like Phillips 66 Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold Street Insider Dec 9
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Energy Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
CLR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Continental Resources is up 36.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, EOG Resources up 33.47%, and Whiting Petroleum up 35.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLR
Pro Report PDF for CLR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLR
Did Continental Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Continental Resources Inc. was formed in 1967. The company completed its initial public offering in May 2007 and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The company's original focus was to explore, develop and produce oil and natural gas properties in Oklahoma, but in 1993 the company expanded its activity into the Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions. The company primarily sells its oil production to end users at major market centers. Other production is sold to select midstream marketing companies or oil refining companies at the lease. As of December 31, 2009, its estimated proved reserves were 257.3 million barrels of crude oil equivalent (MMBoe), with estimated proved developed reserves of 113.6 MMBoe, or 44% of its total estimated proved reserves. Crude oil consisted of 67% of its total estimated proved reserves. Continental Resources Inc. is headquartered in Enid, Oklahoma.