CLP Key Stats
- COLONIAL PROPERTIES TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Colonial Properties Trust (CLP) Apr 30
- COLONIAL PROPERTIES TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal O... Apr 29
- U.S. earnings beating forecasts but jury's out on rest of season Apr 28
- Earnings beating forecasts but jury's out on rest of season Reuters Apr 28
- 2 Winners and 2 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Apr 28
- Colonial Properties' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
- Colonial Properties Trust Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now Apr 25
- Colonial Properties Trust (CLP) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield Street Insider Apr 25
- Colonial Properties Trust (CLP) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO Street Insider Apr 25
CLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colonial Properties Trust is up 17.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Saul Centers up 18.48%, and Simon Property Group up 22.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLP
Pro Report PDF for CLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLP
Did Colonial Properties Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Colonial Properties Trust engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, management, and leasing of commercial real estate properties. "Colonial Mall" redirects here. All malls with that name are owned by this company. Colonial Properties Trust, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is a diversified Real Estate Investment Trust company. Colonial manages retail, office and multi-family properties throughout the United States. The company operates through two reportable segments: Multifamily and Commercial. Colonial Properties Trust was founded on July 9, 1993 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.