CLNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.158|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||90.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: ED, HFC, TE, CLMT, CLNY The Street Dec 2
- Colony Financial to Present at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference noodls Nov 25
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: HCP, PDLI, CLNY, LEG Nov 18
- COLONY FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Colony Financial (CLNY) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark Nov 8
- Colony Financial Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Colony Financial, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 8
- COLONY FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 8
- Colony Financial Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
CLNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colony Financial is up 8.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Arbor Realty Trust up 37.44%, and Chimera Investment up 27.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLNY
Pro Report PDF for CLNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLNY
Did Colony Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Colony Financial, Inc is a commercial real estate finance company. It acquires, invests, finances and manages a diversified portfolio of real estate-related debt investments, with a focus on commercial mortgage loans.