CLNT Key Stats
- CLEANTECH SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC., Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Discl... Jun 16
- Cleantech Solutions receives patents for airflow dyeing machine Jun 14
- Cleantech Solutions Receives Patents for its Airflow Dyeing Machine PR Newswire Jun 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 13
- Beware the Chinese Rumor Mill Jun 7
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) Could Fall Over 60% - Blogger Street Insider May 28
- Market's Epic Mistake Causes Cleantech To Triple May 28
- Cleantech Solutions (CLNT) Goes Red to Green After Yesterday's 159% Rise Street Insider May 23
CLNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cleantech Solutions International is up 90.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Allegheny Technologies up 0.19%, and American Metal & Technology down 37.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CLNT
Pro Strategies Featuring CLNT
Did Cleantech Solutions International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.