CLI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3346|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mack-Cali and Its Roseland Subsidiary Break Ground on 311-Unit Luxury Rental Building in Downtown Jersey City noodls Dec 5
- Mack-Cali: Cheap Or Inexpensive? Dec 4
- Time to Shop for Beaten-Down Stocks Primed to Bounce Dec 3
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: PAAS, ERF, PWE, CLI The Street Nov 29
- Still Underperform on Mack-Cali Realty Nov 27
- Still Underperform on Mack-Cali Realty - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- 4 Russell 1000 Dogs Boast 12% To 17% November Upsides Nov 23
- Mack-Cali Expands Apartment Portfolio - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Mack-Cali Acquires 159-Unit Multi-Family Residential Community In Rahway PR Newswire Nov 21
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: PAAS, PWE, CLI, TROX Nov 19
CLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mack-Cali Realty is down 12.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Highwoods Properties up 18.12%, and American Capital Mortgage down 16.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLI
Pro Report PDF for CLI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLI
Did Mack-Cali Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) in the United States, with the bulk of its properties located in the Northeast in a corridor that runs from Connecticut through the District of Columbia. The trust is based on the holdings accumulated by the Mack and Cali families, which both have longstanding ties to the real estate business in northern New Jersey. Mack-Cali has a market capitalization of $3.6 billion (as of March 31, 2001). Concentrating on office buildings, it owns or holds an interest in 273 properties totaling some 29 million square feet. Mack-Cali's major tenants include AT&T; AT&T Wireless; Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette; IBM; Prentice-Hall; Toys 'R' Us; Waterhouse Securities; and Nabisco. Mack-Cali Realty was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Cranford, New Jersey.