CLH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.240|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||152.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||130.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying Fool Dec 10
- Today's Top Performers In Materials & Construction The Street Dec 10
- Clean Up With Clean Harbors The Street Dec 9
- Greenberg: Chronology -- How the Clean Harbors Story has Changed Nov 26
- Greenberg: Clean Harbors Is Not Cleaning Up Nov 26
- Clean Harbors story has changed but 'Buy' ratings haven't, Greenberg says Nov 25
- Chronology: How the Clean Harbors Story has Changed Nov 22
- Clean Harbors Larger Than S&P 500 Component Teradyne Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - CLH, PCAR, DLX, RP And AGCO Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- CLEAN HARBORS INC Financials Nov 14
CLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clean Harbors is down 3.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Republic Services up 20.31%, and Waste Management up 32.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLH
Pro Report PDF for CLH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLH
Did Clean Harbors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Clean Harbors, Inc is a provider of environmental, energy & industrial services, including hazardous waste disposal for companies. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Established in 1980 by current CEO Alan McKim the company has since expanded to approximately 175 locations in North America including over 50 hazardous waste management facilities in 36 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. It also operates international locations in China, Thailand, Singapore, Bulgaria, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Clean Harbors, Inc. is headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts.