CLH Key Stats
- CLEAN HARBORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statem... Jun 14
- Patient Investors Could Clean Up Jun 14
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: GME LLY RBCN AXP HRL CLH Jun 14
- Cemex Latam Surges on FTSE Global Index Membership: Bogota Mover Bloomberg Jun 13
- This Waste Disposal Company Looks Interesting After the Recent Acquisition Jun 13
- Three Ultra-defensive Stocks for Your Portfolio Jun 13
- Clean Harbors Looks Good For Some Clean Profits Jun 10
- 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing Industry Growth Jun 10
- Clean Harbors could rise 45%, Barron's says Jun 9
- This Weekend's Barron's: Are Tesla's Shares Overvalued? ~ Top 100 Women Financia... Jun 8
CLH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clean Harbors is down 4.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Waste Management up 28.67%, and Republic Services up 36.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CLH
Pro Report PDF for CLH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLH
Did Clean Harbors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Clean Harbors, Inc is a provider of environmental, energy & industrial services, including hazardous waste disposal for companies. The Company serves over 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Established in 1980 by current CEO Alan McKim the company has since expanded to approximately 175 locations in North America including over 50 hazardous waste management facilities in 36 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. It also operates international locations in China, Thailand, Singapore, Bulgaria, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Clean Harbors, Inc. is headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts.