CLGX Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- CoreLogic Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable For CLGX May 22
- CoreLogic, Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha May 17
- CoreLogic's CEO Hosts 2013 Investor Day (Transcript) May 17
- CoreLogic Case-Shiller Home Price Indexes Affirm 2012 a Big Year for Home Price ... May 16
- CoreLogic Releases May MarketPulse Report PR Newswire May 14
- No News Is Good News May 11
- CoreLogic: U.S. Home Prices Soared 10.5% in March Fool May 7
- [video] Annual Home Prices Rise by 10.5% May 7
- Home Prices in March Rise by 10.5%: Ahead of the Ticker May 7
CLGX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CoreLogic is up 54.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, CRA International down 1.44%, and FTI Consulting up 16.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CLGX
Pro Report PDF for CLGX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLGX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLGX
Did CoreLogic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CoreLogic, Inc. is an American corporation providing financial, property and consumer information, analytics and business intelligence. Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, the company analyzes information assets and data to provide clients with analytics and customized data services. Data sources include property and mortgage information, motor vehicle records, criminal background records and tax records. The company also develops proprietary research, and tracks current and historical trends in a number of categories, including consumer credit, capital markets, real estate, mortgages, housing, fraud, regulatory compliance, default, natural hazards and disaster projections. The company was founded in 1894.