CLGX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.398|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||135.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Foreclosures Plunged to 48,000 in October Fool Dec 10
- Why You Should Buy a Home in Winter The Street Dec 10
- CoreLogic Inc. (CLGX): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Forget Fed Tapering--It's All About the Economy Dec 7
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- CORELOGIC, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- CoreLogic OKs $350M Share Buyback Dec 5
- Robert Shiller Is Smarter Than You Are BusinessWeek Dec 5
- CoreLogic OKs $350M Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- CoreLogic Expands Share Repurchase Authorization To $350 million of Common Stock noodls Dec 4
CLGX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CoreLogic is up 31.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Stantec up 72.66%, and FTI Consulting up 39.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLGX
Pro Report PDF for CLGX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLGX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLGX
Did CoreLogic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CoreLogic, Inc. is an American corporation providing financial, property and consumer information, analytics and business intelligence. Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, the company analyzes information assets and data to provide clients with analytics and customized data services. Data sources include property and mortgage information, motor vehicle records, criminal background records and tax records. The company also develops proprietary research, and tracks current and historical trends in a number of categories, including consumer credit, capital markets, real estate, mortgages, housing, fraud, regulatory compliance, default, natural hazards and disaster projections. The company was founded in 1894.