CLFD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5065|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.880M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha07/15 05:00
|02/20/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Clearfield Inc|
CLFD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clearfield is down 13.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Adtran down 16.16%, and Allot Communications down 21.31%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CLFD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CLFD
Did Clearfield make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.clearfieldconnection.com
- IR Website: http://www.clearfieldconnection.com/about-clearfield/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334210
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Clearfield, Inc., manufactures and sells fiber management and enclosure platform that consolidates, distributes and protects fiber as it moves from the inside plant to the outside plant and all the way to the home, business and cell site.
CLFD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CLFD","name")
- Description: =YCI("CLFD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CLFD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CLFD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CLFD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.