CLDN Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/31 09:13
SA Breaking News03/31 09:10
SA Breaking News03/30 16:24
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Celladon Corp|
CLDN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Celladon is up 42.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.30%, Cellular Dynamics up 10.25%, and Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 204.6%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CLDN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CLDN
Did Celladon make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.celladon.net
- IR Website: http://ir.celladon.net/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Celladon Corp is a clinical-stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in developing treatments for heart failure, diabetes and neurodegenerative diseases.
CLDN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CLDN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CLDN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CLDN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CLDN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CLDN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.