CLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.082|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Reason Why Met Coal Could See a Quick Rebound Fool Dec 5
- Here's What Should Save the Coal Industry Fool Dec 4
- CLD Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Dec 3
- 3 Companies That Benefit When Green Mandates Fall Fool Dec 1
- Investing in Coal? Follow What Companies Do, Not What They Say Fool Nov 28
- US STOCKS-Futures flat with indexes near record levels Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 26
- Cloud Peak Energy Is Still Stuck in a Valley Nov 25
- Can These Coal Companies Hang on for Better Days? Fool Nov 22
CLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cloud Peak Energy is down 7.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Consol Energy up 12.60%, and Peabody Energy down 27.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLD
Pro Report PDF for CLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLD
Did Cloud Peak Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cloud Peak Energy is one of the safest producers of low sulfur, high quality, subbituminous coal in the United States. Headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming, Cloud Peak Energy owns three Powder River Basin coal mines. Antelope and Cordero Rojo Mines are located in northeast Wyoming and the Spring Creek Mine is located in southeast Montana near Decker. With approximately 1,550 employees, the company is widely recognized for its exemplary performance in its safety and environmental programs. Cloud Peak Energy is a sustainable fuel supplier for approximately 4 percent of the nation’s electricity. The company was founded on July 31, 2008 and is headquartered in Gillette, Wyoming.