CKSW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0807|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trilogy Keeping Customers Comfortable with Cloud-Based Real-Time Mobile Communications from ClickSoftware noodls Nov 20
- OneRoof Selects ClickSoftware's ClickWorkforce via the Salesforce AppExchange PR Newswire Nov 18
- Carglass Chooses ClickSoftware to Ensure Customer Service First PR Newswire Nov 6
- Northland Capital Markets Starts ClickSoftware (CKSW) at Outperform Street Insider Oct 29
- ClickSoftware initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities theflyonthewall.com Oct 29
- Coverage initiated on ClickSoftware by Northland Capital Oct 29
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Oct 23 - 1800 ET Oct 23
- ClickSoftware Technologies' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Oct 23
- Q3 2013 ClickSoftware Technologies, Ltd. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 23
CKSW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clicksoftware Tech is down 6.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Check Point Software up 36.41%, and Salesforce.com up 37.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CKSW
Pro Strategies Featuring CKSW
Did Clicksoftware Tech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ClickSoftware Technologies, Ltd., provides software products and solutions for workforce management and service optimization. It sells its products to utilities and energy, retail, insurance and transportation industries through its direct sales force.