CKP Key Stats
- CHECKPOINT SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements an... May 20
- Checkpoint's CEO Hosts Appointment of Jeff Richard as new CFO Conference (Transc... May 13
- Checkpoint Systems Appointment of Jeff Richard as Chief Financial Officer - Call... May 13
- Cisco: Earnings Preview, Momentum Analysis, And 8 Reasons To Be Long May 13
- CheckPoint Picks a CFO May 10
- CFO Moves: Checkpoint Systems, KeyCorp, magicJack May 10
- Checkpoint Systems, Inc. Appoints Jeff Richard Executive Vice President and Chie... May 10
- CHECKPOINT SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 10
- Checkpoint Systems' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Checkpoint Systems Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today May 7
CKP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Checkpoint Systems is up 63.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Ascent Capital Group up 44.80%, and ICTS International up 19.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CKP
Pro Report PDF for CKP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CKP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CKP
Did Checkpoint Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in shrink management, merchandise visibility and apparel labeling solutions. Checkpoint enables retailers and their suppliers to reduce shrink, improve shelf availability and leverage real-time data to achieve operational excellence. Checkpoint solutions are built upon 40 years of RF technology expertise, diverse shrink management offerings, a broad portfolio of apparel labeling solutions, market-leading RFID applications, innovative high-theft solutions and its Web-based Check-Net® data management platform. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, New Jersey.