CKH Key Stats
- Interesting CKH Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- Gateway Terminals Announces Acceptance of Canadian Crude Oil Marketwired May 16
- Erickson Air-Crane Updates Guidance: Why Shares Should Be Valued At $40-$60 May 13
- Why Seacor Holdings's Earnings May Not Be So Hot Fool May 6
- SEACOR HOLDINGS INC /NEW/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements... May 2
- InPlay: Seacor Hldgs announces order to purchase two 84,000 M3 LPG carriers with... May 2
- SEACOR Holdings Inc. Announces Order to Purchase Two 84,000 M3 LPG Carriers With... May 2
- SEACOR HOLDINGS INC /NEW/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... Apr 29
- SEACOR Holdings Announces Results for Its First Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 Marketwired Apr 29
- Era Group CEO Sten L. Gustafson to Ring Opening Bell at NYSE on Monday, April 29... Apr 26
CKH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seacor is up 5.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, PHI up 42.39%, and Halliburton Company up 50.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CKH
Pro Report PDF for CKH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CKH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CKH
Did Seacor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SEACOR Holdings Inc. is a diversified, multinational company that owns and operates marine and aviation assets primarily servicing the oil and gas, industrial aviation and marine transportation industries. The company operates through seven business segments: Offshore Marine Services, Aviation Services, Marine Transportation Services, Inland River Services, Environmental Services, Commodity Trading and Logistics, and Harbor and Offshore Towing Services. SEACOR also owns and operates bulk commodity barges along the U.S. Inland River Waterways, specializes in the purchase, storage, transportation and sale of agricultural and energy commodities, and provides environmental response solutions to governments and industry. The SEACOR Holdings was founded by Charles L. Fabrikant in 1989 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.