CKEC Key Stats
- MovieTickets.com Signs Carmike Cinemas - One Of The Nation's Largest Exhibitors PR Newswire May 21
- Here’s How These New Releases Will Affect Entertainment Stocks May 20
- Carmike Cinemas Management to Present at Upcoming B. Riley and Gabelli Conferenc... May 16
- CARMIKE CINEMAS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... May 16
- UPDATE: Barrington Lowers PT on Carmike Cinemas on Negative Q1 EPS and Higher Ex... May 14
- More Risks for Regal to Reckon With May 13
- Carmike Rides Out a Rough Quarter May 10
- Carmike Cinemas Inc. Stock Downgraded (CKEC) May 9
- Can Iron Man, Superman And Captain Kirk Save The Movie Box Office? May 8
- Gabelli & Company’s 5th Annual Movie & Entertainment Conference Business Wire May 8
CKEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carmike Cinemas is up 16.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Regal Entertainment Group up 49.58%, and Carnival Corporation up 8.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CKEC
Pro Report PDF for CKEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CKEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CKEC
Did Carmike Cinemas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Carmike Cinemas Inc. is a motion picture exhibitor headquartered in Columbus, Georgia in the United States of America. As of December 31, 2012 it operates or has an interest in 249 theaters with 2,502 screens in 35 states, making it the fourth largest theatre company in the United States.