CIT Key Stats
- CIT Group (CIT), Boeing (BA) Announce Order for 30 737 MAX 8 Airplanes Street Insider 6:52 AM
- CIT Provides $33.3 Million Financing to Spirit Bascom Ventures Business Wire Jun 18
- Analyst Moves: CIT, HOS, HPY Jun 17
- CIT upgraded to buy from hold, stock up 3% Jun 17
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Boeing..Dream on Shorts! Jun 17
- Drexel Hamilton Upgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Buy Street Insider Jun 17
- CIT Sale Unlikely Near-Term: Analyst Jun 17
- CIT Group upgraded to Buy from Hold at Drexel Hamilton Jun 17
- Analysts' Actions: CIT CVX HOS IHS MCRS Jun 17
- FDIC’s Hoenig Cautions Banks Against Seeking 20% Equity Return Jun 14
CIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CIT Group is up 43.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Financial Engines up 123.5%, and America First Tax Exempt Investors up 38.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CIT
Pro Report PDF for CIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIT
Did CIT Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CIT Group Inc. is a United States bank holding company founded in 1908 with more than $35 billion in finance and leasing assets. It provides financing and leasing capital to its more than one million small business and middle market clients and their customers across more than 30 industries. CIT maintains leadership positions in small business and middle market lending, factoring, retail finance, aerospace, equipment and rail leasing, and global vendor finance. CIT Group Inc. is headquartered in New York, New York.