CIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||557.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.739|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||752.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Survey of Middle Market Housewares Executives Reveals Challenging Environment Today, Brighter Days Ahead noodls Dec 5
- CIT GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 3
- First Week of CIT December 21st Options Trading Dec 3
- CIT Serves as Joint Lead Arranger in $370 Million Financing for the Weinstein Company noodls Dec 2
- CIT Group serves as joint lead arranger in $370M financing for the Weinstein Co Dec 2
- CIT Survey of Middle Market Retail Executives Shows Mixed Sentiment for the Holiday Season and Beyond Business Wire Nov 21
- CIT Serves as Sole Lead Arranger in $110 Million Financing for Epic Health Services noodls Nov 19
- GE plans credit card unit spinoff to shrink finance arm Reuters Nov 15
- CIT Bank Closes $750 Million Equipment Lease Securitization noodls Nov 14
- CIT Aerospace Delivers One Airbus A330-300 to Asiana Airlines noodls Nov 14
CIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CIT Group is up 33.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Financial Engines up 159.1%, and CapitalSource up 95.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIT
Pro Report PDF for CIT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIT
Did CIT Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CIT Group Inc. is a United States bank holding company founded in 1908 with more than $35 billion in finance and leasing assets. It provides financing and leasing capital to its more than one million small business and middle market clients and their customers across more than 30 industries. CIT maintains leadership positions in small business and middle market lending, factoring, retail finance, aerospace, equipment and rail leasing, and global vendor finance. CIT Group Inc. is headquartered in New York, New York.