CIMT Key Stats
- GibbsCAM Demonstrates 3 Times Faster Machining With VoluMill PR Newswire Jun 17
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 13
- CimatronE 11 for Mold Design Enjoys Global Exposure PR Newswire Jun 13
- GibbsCAM 2013 Released PR Newswire Jun 12
- "CimatronE Implementation: Best Decision We've Ever Made" PR Newswire Jun 10
- Gibbs and Associates Elevates Status in PTC PartnerAdvantage Program PR Newswire Jun 10
- Cimatron Chosen for Special Presentation at Amerimold PR Newswire Jun 6
- Cimatron (CIMT) Drops Street Insider Jun 5
- GibbsCAM Webinar Coming Soon: How High-Speed Machining Can Improve Your Bottom L... Jun 3
- CimatronE Live Milling with Mitsubishi at Feimafe, Brazil PR Newswire May 30
CIMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cimatron is up 58.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Accelrys up 1.76%, and Exa up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CIMT
Pro Strategies Featuring CIMT
Did Cimatron make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.