CIIC Key Stats
CIIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Infrastructure Investment is down 66.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, Aecom down 0.18%, and Argan up 22.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIIC
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Company Website: http://www.ciicusa.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- NAICS Code: 237990
- NAICS Industry: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- NAICS Sector: Construction
China Infrastructure Investment Corporation, through its subsidiary, is engaged in the investment, construction, operation, and management of the Pinglin Expressway toll road in the People's Republic of China.
CIIC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CIIC","name")
- Description: =YCI("CIIC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CIIC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CIIC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CIIC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.