CIIC Key Stats
CIIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Infrastructure Investment is down 81.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, AECOM Technology up 1.94%, and Argan up 45.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIIC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CIIC
Did China Infrastructure Investment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Company Website: http://www.ciicusa.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- NAICS Code: 237990
- NAICS Industry: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- NAICS Sector: Construction
China Infrastructure Investment Corporation, through its subsidiary, is engaged in the investment, construction, operation, and management of the Pinglin Expressway toll road in the People's Republic of China.
CIIC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CIIC","name")
- Description: =YCI("CIIC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CIIC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CIIC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CIIC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.