CIIC Key Stats
- Two Strange Trips: China Infrastructure Investment And Winland Ocean - Part III 01/08 12:33 ET
- Who Secretly Got Millions Of Shares In Chinese Reverse-Merger Companies? 01/03 10:45 ET
- China Plays Continue to Rip Higher - Voice of the People Zacks 09/21 13:17 ET
CIIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Infrastructure is down 28.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.54%, AECOM Technology up 13.20%, and Argan up 86.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIIC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CIIC
Did China Infrastructure make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- NAICS Code: 237990
- NAICS Industry: Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- NAICS Industry Code: 2379
- NAICS Sector: Construction
- NAICS Sector Code: 23
China Infrastructure Investment Corporation, through its subsidiary, is engaged in the investment, construction, operation, and management of the Pinglin Expressway toll road in the People's Republic of China.