CIE Key Stats
- COBALT INTERNATIONAL ENERGY, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Regarding Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty PR Newswire Dec 9
- North American Oil & Gas Pipeline Stocks are a Long Term Winning Sector: A 2013 Top Ten Wall Street Transcript Interview with Paul Sankey, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.'s Lead U.S. Integrated Oil and Refining Analyst Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- [$$] Charting the Market Barrons.com Dec 7
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks Dec 6
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc. to Participate in Capital One Securities, Inc. 8th Annual Energy Conference noodls Dec 6
- Trader calls a floor for Cobalt International Dec 6
- Investor Presentation - December 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/03: (UNIS) (MDLZ) (OMED) High; (FIO) (CIE) Low Street Insider Dec 3
- Analyst Moves: CIE, FIO, PFE Dec 3
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Cobalt International Energy (CIE) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 3
CIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cobalt International is down 40.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Marathon Oil up 21.37%, and BP up 20.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIE
Pro Report PDF for CIE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIE
Did Cobalt International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cobalt International Energy, Inc., incorporated in August 2009, is an independent, oil-focused exploration and production company with a salt prospect inventory in the deepwater of the United States Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon in West Africa. The Company has a portfolio of 132 identified prospects, consisting of 47 prospects located in the deepwater United States Gulf of Mexico and 85 prospects located in Blocks 9 and 21 offshore Angola and the Diaba Block offshore Gabon. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.