CIE Key Stats
|11/04/2014 10:00 CET||Misc||Q3 2014 Cobalt International Energy Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|11/04/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Cobalt International Energy Inc Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Cobalt International Energy Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Earnings Results|
|05/01/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Cobalt International Energy Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|05/01/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Cobalt International Energy Inc Earnings Results|
|03/24/2014||Misc||An Annual Report to Security Holders|
|02/27/2014 10:00 CDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|02/27/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Earnings Results|
CIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cobalt International is down 51.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.51%, VOC Energy down 40.24%, and Clayton Williams Energy up 8.53%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CIE
PDF Report for CIE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CIE
Did Cobalt International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.cobaltintl.com
- IR Website: http://www.cobaltintl.com/investor-center
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Cobalt International Energy, Inc. is an oil exploration and production company with a salt prospect inventory in the deep water of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon in West Africa.
CIE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CIE","name")
- Description: =YCI("CIE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CIE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CIE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CIE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.