CIE Key Stats
- COBALT INTERNATIONAL ENERGY, INC. Financials Yahoo 03/06 13:04 ET
- RBC Capital Downgrades Cobalt International Energy (CIE) to Sector Perform Street Insider 03/03 08:04 ET
- Cobalt International Energy downgraded by RBC Capital Mkts Yahoo 03/03 07:31 ET
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Yahoo 02/28 18:03 ET
- Cobalt International Energy Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/27 15:10 ET
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Yahoo 02/27 11:00 ET
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.55/Sh; Updates Orca #1 Well Street Insider 02/27 09:25 ET
- COBALT INTERNATIONAL ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Yahoo 02/27 08:30 ET
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year- End 2013 Results and Provides Operational Update on its West Africa Drilling Operations noodls 02/27 08:06 ET
- Q4 2013 Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Yahoo 02/27 07:07 ET
CIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cobalt International is down 29.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Marathon Oil up 5.11%, and Matador Resources up 185.2%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIE
Pro Report PDF for CIE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIE
Did Cobalt International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Cobalt International Energy, Inc., incorporated in August 2009, is an independent, oil-focused exploration and production company with a salt prospect inventory in the deepwater of the United States Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon in West Africa. The Company has a portfolio of 132 identified prospects, consisting of 47 prospects located in the deepwater United States Gulf of Mexico and 85 prospects located in Blocks 9 and 21 offshore Angola and the Diaba Block offshore Gabon. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.