CIE Key Stats
- Cobalt International Energy: High-Impact Campaigns And Near-Term Catalysts Jun 18
- Riverstone’s Hackett to Balance Divinity With Energy Jun 13
- Ciech Falls as PKO Cuts on Tougher Market Outlook: Warsaw Mover Jun 12
- ISI Group Upgrades Cobalt International Energy (CIE) to Strong Buy Street Insider Jun 3
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc. to Participate at Upcoming Conferences Business Wire May 31
- Sonangol Taps Angola’s Vice President for Stake in Oil Prospect May 29
- Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Reports Change in Board of Directors Business Wire May 28
- COBALT INTERNATIONAL ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pri... May 28
- Howard Marks' Top 5 First Quarter Buys May 26
- Largest option buying in equities so far May 24
CIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cobalt International Energy is up 22.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Anadarko Petroleum up 35.22%, and Marathon Oil up 52.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CIE
Pro Report PDF for CIE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIE
Did Cobalt International Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cobalt International Energy, Inc., incorporated in August 2009, is an independent, oil-focused exploration and production company with a salt prospect inventory in the deepwater of the United States Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon in West Africa. The Company has a portfolio of 132 identified prospects, consisting of 47 prospects located in the deepwater United States Gulf of Mexico and 85 prospects located in Blocks 9 and 21 offshore Angola and the Diaba Block offshore Gabon. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.