CIB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.191|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||812.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BANCOLOMBIA S.A CALLS EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING TO BE HELD ON DECEMBER 17, 2013 noodls Dec 9
- Bancolombia S.A. announces its intention to make a Public Offering of preferred shares without voting rights (“preferred shares”) noodls Nov 26
- Bancolombia announces consolidated results for 3Q13 noodls Nov 5
- Oversold Conditions For BanColombia (CIB) Nov 4
- Bancolombia S.A. -- Moody's confirms Bancolombia's ratings; changes outlook to negative Nov 1
- Bancolombia S.A. -- Moody's: Colombian banking system outlook stable as credit growth moderates Oct 28
- Bancolombia Not Your Best Bet In Emerging Markets Banks Oct 7
- Bear Of The Day: Bancolombia Sep 30
- Boston Beer, Bancolombia, Facebook, Zynga and Electronic Arts highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Sep 30
- Bear of the Day: Bancolombia (CIB) - Bear of the Day Zacks Sep 27
CIB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BanColombia is down 23.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Banco Latinoamericano up 33.65%, and Macro Bank up 48.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIB
Pro Report PDF for CIB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CIB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CIB
Did BanColombia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Bancolombia is the largest commercial bank in Colombia and one of the largest in Latin America. The bank is headquartered in MedellÃn, the second largest city in Colombia and was founded in 1945. The Bank's business is structured in four divisions: Corporate and Government Banking, Treasury, Mortgage Banking and Personal and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Banking. Its services and products including saving and currenting accounts, debit and credit cards, pension plans, mortgates, remmitances delivery, consumer and commercial loans, and other banking operations. The company also operates 2,945 ATMs, including 2,544 machines in Colombia and 401 ATMs in El Salvador; and a network of 8,073 PACs. Bancolombia S.A. was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Medellin, Colombia.