CHUY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6697|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||240.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is This Restaurant the Next Chipotle Mexican Grill? Fool Dec 7
- CHUY'S HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- What to Watch with Chuy's Upcoming Earnings Oct 31
- BJ's Investors Must Be Hungover After Earnings Oct 31
- Stock Upgrades: Chuy's, Facebook, and Expedia Minyanville Oct 31
- Raymond James Upgrades Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 31
- Chuy's Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 30
- Chuy's Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
- CHUY'S HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 30
CHUY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chuy's Holdings is up 35.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 94.16%, and Yum Brands up 12.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHUY
Pro Report PDF for CHUY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHUY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHUY
Did Chuy's Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chuy's Holdings Inc is a full-service restaurant concept offering a menu of Mexican and Tex Mex inspired food across Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Indiana, Georgia, Florida and Oklahoma.