CHUY Key Stats
- [video] Restaurant Wars: Red Robin vs. Bloomin' Brands Jun 17
- Walmex May Sell Restaurant Group Jun 17
- Walmex May Sell Restaurant Group - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Jim Cramer: Sell Apple and These 2 Stocks, But Buy Disney and Citi Jun 14
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Duke Energy Is a Steal Jun 14
- [video] Lightning Round Jun 13
- Spotlight Stocks Holding Up Well Despite Correction Jun 13
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Family Affair Jun 13
- Jim Cramer: Sell Chuy’s, But Buy Darden Restaurants and These 2 Stocks Jun 10
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: LULU PVH IMAX JAZZ CHUY INFN Jun 8
CHUY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chuy's is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Yum Brands up 10.84%, and Burger King Worldwide up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHUY
Pro Report PDF for CHUY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHUY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHUY
Did Chuy's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.