CHU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6602|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.618B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week Street Insider 6:42 AM
- iPhone Finally Coming To China Mobile Dec 6
- How Serious Is China On Reform? 4G Licenses Issued On "Death" Date Barrons.com Dec 6
- Connected Transaction – Establishment of a Finance Company noodls Dec 6
- Apple rises on China Mobile talk, Icahn proposal Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- China Mobile: iPhone, 4G, Only Temporary Boosts, Says J.P. Morgan Barrons.com Dec 5
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile: Report Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Apple signs deal with China Mobile: report CNBC Dec 4
- China Mobile Limited Is A Buy With 30% Upside Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- LTE/4G Digital Cellular Mobile Service Operation (TD-LTE) Permit noodls Dec 4
CHU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Unicom is down 1.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, China Telecom down 4.43%, and China Mobile down 0.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHU
Pro Report PDF for CHU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHU
Did China Unicom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Company”) was incorporated in Hong Kong in February 2000 and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong on 21 June 2000 and 22 June 2000 respectively. On 1 June 2001, the Company was included as a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. The Company merged with China Netcom Group Corporation (Hong Kong) Limited on 15 October 2008. The ultimate parent company of the Company, China United Network Communications Group Company Limited (“Unicom Group”) also gained approval and officially merged with China Network Communications Group Corporation (“Netcom Group”) on 6 January 2009. As of 30 September 2011, Unicom Group held 57.81% of the shares in the Company through China United Network Communications Limited (“A Share Company”), China Unicom (BVI) Limited and China Netcom Group Corporation (BVI) Limited; the public investors of the A Share Company held 13.20% of the shares in the Company through A Share Company's shareholding in China Unicom (BVI) Limited; Telefónica Internacional S.A.U. held 9.57% of the shares in the Company. The remaining 19.42% of the shares in the Company are held by public investors in Hong Kong and New York. At present, the Company is engaged in GSM and WCDMA cellular business in 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China, the provision of fixedline voice, broadband and other Internet-related services, information and communications technology services, business and data communications services, and other related telecommunication value-added businesses.