CHS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5943|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||97.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Believe It Or Not: A Quality Retailer Exists Fool Dec 10
- 5 Notable Dividend Increases You Need to Know About Fool Dec 10
- Will Francesca’s Thrive in the Current Economic Environment Fool Dec 9
- CHICOS FAS INC Financials Dec 5
- Five Strategic Initiatives to Drive ANN Forward Fool Dec 5
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: DCI, WR, CHS, HRB, WLP The Street Dec 4
- Heavy Inventories Threaten to Squeeze Clothing Stores The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- Inventories Get Out of Whack The Wall Street Journal Dec 3
- Isn't it time for a down week for stocks? CNBC Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Lancaster Colony, Chico's FAS and H & R Block Dec 3
CHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chico's FAS is up 3.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Ann up 11.04%, and L Brands up 30.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHS
Pro Report PDF for CHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHS
Did Chico's FAS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. consists of four women’s specialty brands offering private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy apparel, intimate apparel, complementary accessories and gift items. The company operates 1,225 boutiques including stores in 48 states, Washington D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico operating under the Chico's, White House | Black Market and Soma Intimates names. Chico's FAS, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.