CHRM Key Stats
- Charm Communications' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 22
- Charm Communications Inc. Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 8:0... May 22
- Charm Communications (CHRM) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 21
- Charm Communications Inc. Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 21
- Q1 2013 Charm Communications Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 21
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, CPLP, HGT, EBR.B, CHRM May 17
- Charm Communications Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results on May 22, 2013 PR Newswire May 15
- 8 Choice Consumer Cyclical Dogs Divine 8% To 81% Gains In April May 14
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks May 8
- CHARM COMMUNICATIONS INC. Financials May 2
CHRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charm Communications is down 15.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Tiger Media down 34.32%, and China Global Media down 33.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHRM
Pro Report PDF for CHRM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHRM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHRM
Did Charm Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?