CHRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.34|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.604M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/08/2014 20:00 EDT||Misc||Charm Communications Inc Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Charm Communications Inc Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|12/02/2013 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/29/2013||Earnings||Charm Communications Inc. To Announce Third Quarter Results on November 29, 2013|
|08/22/2013 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2013 Charm Communications Inc. Earnings Conference Call and Webcast|
|08/22/2013||Earnings||Charm Communications Inc. To Announce Second Quarter 2013 Results on August 22|
CHRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charm Communications is up 15.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.11%, Interpublic Group up 26.80%, and New Media Insight Group down 63.75%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CHRM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CHRM
Did Charm Communications make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Advertising Agencies
- Company Website: http://www.charmgroup.cn
- IR Website: http://ir.charmgroup.cn/phoenix.zhtml?c=234933&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Charm Communications, Inc.,together with its subsidiaries is an integrated advertising agency. The Company operates in three business segments: media investment management, advertising agency, and branding and identity services.
CHRM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CHRM","name")
- Description: =YCI("CHRM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CHRM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CHRM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CHRM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.