CHMT Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- Is Chemtura Earning Its Keep? May 24
- Chemtura to Attend Credit Suisse Basic Materials Conference in Boston Business Wire May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Chemtura Buys Full Stake in DayStar - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Chemtura Buys Full Stake in DayStar May 23
- Fundamental Pure Small Value Portfolio -- Insider Buying Index Registering 10.8% May 16
- 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories for Midweek May 15
- 5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume May 15
- Chemtura Acquires Full Interest in DayStar Materials LLC, Expanding Presence in ... May 15
CHMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chemtura Corporation is up 57.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Penford Corporation up 32.22%, and Kraton Performance Polymers up 4.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHMT
Pro Report PDF for CHMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHMT
Did Chemtura Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Chemtura Corp. produces and markets plastic additives and chemicals. It is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and marketer of performance-driven engineered specialty chemicals. The company operates its business through four segments: Industrial Engineered Products, Industrial Performance Products, Consumer Products and Chemtura AgroSolutions. It is also a marketer of specialty chemicals, polymer products, and processing equipment for a variety of industries. The company formed in 2005 from the merger of two other corporations: Great Lakes Chemical Corporation of West Lafayette, Indiana, and Crompton Corporation of Middlebury, Connecticut. Chemtura Corporation was founded in 1900 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.