CHMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.378|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-136.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - VAR, RIG, CHMT, WDAY And CACI Traded By Insiders The Street 6:15 AM
- Bear of the Day: Chemtura (CHMT) 12:50 AM
- Chemtura To Attend Gabelli’s Best Ideas Conference in New York City noodls Dec 4
- Topeka Says Chemtura (CHMT) is 'Value Extraction Story'; Starts at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- Chemtura to Attend Citi 2013 Basic Materials Conference in New York City Business Wire Nov 21
- Chemtura to Attend Bank of American Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, Florida Business Wire Nov 21
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling Fool Nov 21
- Gabelli & Company’s 6th Annual Best Ideas Conference Business Wire Nov 21
- CHEMTURA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 12
- Insider Trading Alert - UPS, NATI, LPLA, PRLB And CHMT Traded By Insiders Nov 11
CHMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chemtura Corp is up 31.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Ferro up 351.0%, and Sensient Technologies up 39.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHMT
Pro Report PDF for CHMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHMT
Did Chemtura Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chemtura Corp. produces and markets plastic additives and chemicals. It is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and marketer of performance-driven engineered specialty chemicals. The company operates its business through four segments: Industrial Engineered Products, Industrial Performance Products, Consumer Products and Chemtura AgroSolutions. It is also a marketer of specialty chemicals, polymer products, and processing equipment for a variety of industries. The company formed in 2005 from the merger of two other corporations: Great Lakes Chemical Corporation of West Lafayette, Indiana, and Crompton Corporation of Middlebury, Connecticut. Chemtura Corporation was founded in 1900 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.