CHLN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0485|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.500M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/29 08:30
SA Breaking News12/19 16:16
PR Newswire12/19 16:01
PR Newswire11/19 07:30
|11/14/2014||Earnings||China Housing & Land Development Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||China Housing & Land Development Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
CHLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Housing & Land is down 74.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.71%, Alexander & Baldwin down 3.13%, and RealSource Residential down 87.58%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CHLN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CHLN
Did China Housing & Land make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate - General
- Company Website: http://www.chldinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.chldinc.com/chld_en/content.asp?topid=4
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings
- NAICS Code: 531110
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
China Housing & Land Development, Inc. is engaged in the development, construction, and sale of residential and commercial real estate units, as well as land development in the People’s Republic of China.
CHLN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CHLN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CHLN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CHLN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CHLN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CHLN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.