CHLN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2415|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.107M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha] - Xiaohong Feng [Foreign Language05/15 13:06
PR Newswire05/15 06:00
PR Newswire05/13 08:30
|12/27/2013||Misc||AGM Event for China Housing & Land Development Inc|
CHLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Housing & Land is down 29.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.65%, Alexander & Baldwin down 12.69%, and RealSource Residential down 36.53%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CHLN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CHLN
Did China Housing & Land make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate - General
- Company Website: http://www.chldinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.chldinc.com/chld_en/content.asp?topid=4
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings
- NAICS Code: 531110
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
China Housing & Land Development, Inc. is engaged in the development, construction, and sale of residential and commercial real estate units, as well as land development in the People’s Republic of China.
CHLN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CHLN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CHLN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CHLN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CHLN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CHLN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.