CHL Key Stats
- Apple's Deal With China Mobile Is a Game-Changer Fool Dec 8
- Analysts on Apple: Good and Bad News Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 8
- Why Apple Will Dominate This Christmas Fool Dec 8
- Apple Flexes Its Muscles in Japan Fool Dec 8
- Apple's Game-Changing China Mobile Deal Could Be Just Around the Corner Fool Dec 8
- A Fool Looks Back Fool Dec 7
- Tech Teardown: Dec. 6, 2013 Fool Dec 6
- China Mobile: No Apple Deal — Yet Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 6
- China Mobile and Apple, Together at Last Fool Dec 6
- Forget the China Deal, Apple's Chart Says It's a Buy StreetAuthority Network Dec 6
CHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Mobile is down 0.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, China Telecom down 4.43%, and China Unicom up 0.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHL
Pro Report PDF for CHL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHL
Did China Mobile make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Mobile Limited is a Chinese state-owned telecommunication company that provides mobile voice and multimedia services through its nationwide mobile telecommunications network, the largest of its kind in the world. Also the most valuable mobile telecommunications company in the world, it is listed on both the NYSE and the Hong Kong stock exchange. The company was formerly known as China Mobile (Hong Kong) Limited and changed its name to China Mobile Limited in May 2006. China Mobile was founded in 1997. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong, and is considered a Red Chip company due to its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. China Mobile Limited is a subsidiary of China Mobile Hong Kong (BVI) Limited.