CHL Key Stats
- 2 Key Reasons Why China Can't Save Apple Fool Jun 18
- This Stock Has A Secret Asia Problem Talking Numbers Jun 18
- This Is The Best Way to Play A China Rebound, Says Pro Talking Numbers Jun 17
- Nokia's (NOK) New Lumia 925 Likely to Launch in China on June 19th Street Insider Jun 17
- Apple Should (And Could) Do So Much Better Fool Jun 17
- Chwnghwa Telecom Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- It’s Getting Pricy to Bet Against China ETFs ETF Trends Jun 17
- A Tale Of 2 Giant Telecoms With Giant Yields Seeking Alpha Jun 16
- Apple Gives Up Ground in Japan Fool Jun 14
- iOS 7 to Help Apple Inc. Conquer China Jun 14
CHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Mobile is up 1.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, China Telecom up 9.18%, and China Unicom down 1.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHL
Pro Report PDF for CHL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHL
Did China Mobile make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Mobile Limited is a Chinese state-owned telecommunication company that provides mobile voice and multimedia services through its nationwide mobile telecommunications network, the largest of its kind in the world. Also the most valuable mobile telecommunications company in the world, it is listed on both the NYSE and the Hong Kong stock exchange. The company was formerly known as China Mobile (Hong Kong) Limited and changed its name to China Mobile Limited in May 2006. China Mobile was founded in 1997. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong, and is considered a Red Chip company due to its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. China Mobile Limited is a subsidiary of China Mobile Hong Kong (BVI) Limited.