CHL Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.641|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.91B|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Talking Numbers12/14 14:17
|08/14/2014||Earnings||China Mobile Ltd Second Quarter Earnings Results|
|05/22/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.9375, Declared Date: May 13 2014, Pay Date: Jul 03 2014|
|03/20/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 China Mobile Ltd. Earnings Results|
CHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Mobile is up 18.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.84%, China Telecom up 21.31%, and China Unicom down 8.04%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CHL
PDF Report for CHL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CHL
Did China Mobile make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.chinamobileltd.com
- IR Website: http://www.chinamobileltd.com/en/ir/operation.php
- HQ Country: Hong Kong
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Hong Kong
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Code: 517919
- NAICS Industry: Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Sector: Information
China Mobile Ltd provides cellular telecommunications and related services in the People's Republic of China and Hong Kong SAR. It offers voice services, voice value-added services & telecommunications network planning.
CHL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CHL","name")
- Description: =YCI("CHL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CHL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CHL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CHL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.