CHL Key Stats
- Pixelworks Soars on Apple Relationship - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/07 14:00 ET
- Pixelworks Soars on Apple Relationship Yahoo 03/07 13:00 ET
- Apple Struggles In China, But New Product Could Bring Added Growth Domestically Yahoo 03/07 12:31 ET
- Don't Miss The Huge Opportunity In Emerging Markets StreetAuthority Network 03/07 09:30 ET
- Updated Research Report on China Unicom - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 12:50 ET
- Top Five Guru-Held Asian Stocks at Year End Yahoo 03/05 18:27 ET
- Canaccord Genuity and Piper Jaffray Believe iPhones Hanging Tough In Face Of New Smartphones Forbes 03/05 13:46 ET
- How Does A Smaller, Nimbler, More Focused Vodafone Stack Up? Yahoo 03/05 08:06 ET
- [$$] Finisar Shares Could Slip on Q3 Report Barrons.com 03/05 05:01 ET
- Is This Expensive Tech Stock Worth Buying? Yahoo 03/04 13:05 ET
CHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Mobile is down 9.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, China Unicom down 8.83%, and AT&T down 5.89%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHL
Pro Report PDF for CHL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHL
Did China Mobile make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Headquarters Country: Hong Kong
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Hong Kong
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
China Mobile Limited is a Chinese state-owned telecommunication company that provides mobile voice and multimedia services through its nationwide mobile telecommunications network, the largest of its kind in the world. Also the most valuable mobile telecommunications company in the world, it is listed on both the NYSE and the Hong Kong stock exchange. The company was formerly known as China Mobile (Hong Kong) Limited and changed its name to China Mobile Limited in May 2006. China Mobile was founded in 1997. The company is based in Central, Hong Kong, and is considered a Red Chip company due to its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. China Mobile Limited is a subsidiary of China Mobile Hong Kong (BVI) Limited.