CHKE Key Stats
- Clayton Partners reports 5.06% passive stake in Cherokee May 17
- Cherokee Inc. to Present at Two Investor Conferences in May Business Wire May 9
- CHEROKEE INC Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report May 5
- Cherokee's CEO Discusses F4Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- Cherokee Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Apr 30
- CHEROKEE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, ... Apr 30
- Q4 2013 Cherokee Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 30
- Spring Clean Your Fashion Closet Portfolio Fool Apr 29
- Cherokee Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results ... Apr 26
- CHEROKEE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Apr 19
CHKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cherokee is up 24.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Gap up 53.57%, and Iconix Brand Group up 98.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHKE
Pro Report PDF for CHKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHKE
Did Cherokee make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?