CHH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.863|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||109.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- I’m Selling Choice Hotels Fool Dec 10
- Choice Hotels International Scores a Perfect 100 in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index for Third Consecutive Year noodls Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Choice Hotels Ascend Hotel Collection Announces First Hawai'i Property noodls Dec 5
- Will Free Wi-Fi Influence Your Hotel Choice? Dec 3
- How Belvedere Is Building a Better Vodka Dec 3
- The Difficulties of Building a Business in Detroit Dec 3
- Choice’s Joyce Says Detroit Remains a `Real Challenge’ (Audio) Dec 3
- African Hotel Rooms and Timeshare Rentals are New Hot Niche Segments in the Hotels Sector: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Simon Yarmak, a Real Estate Research Analyst for Stifel, Nicolaus Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
- Choice Hotels Gives Back to Local Rockville Community noodls Nov 22
CHH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Choice Hotels is up 47.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 39.29%, and InterContinental Hotels up 25.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHH
Pro Report PDF for CHH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHH
Did Choice Hotels make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. is a franchisor of hotels. It provides procurement, marketing and reservation services to hotels operating under its brand names Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Clarion, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Cambria Suites and Ascend Collection. The company conducts its international franchise operations through a combination of direct franchising and master franchising relationships. Master franchising relationships allow the use of its brands by third parties in foreign countries. Choice Hotels was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland.