CHH Key Stats
- Choice Hotels' Cambria Suites in Plano Jun 18
- Choice Hotels International Announces New Vice President of Brand Strategy PR Newswire Jun 18
- Choice Hotels' Cambria Suites in Plano - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Cambria Suites In The Lone Star State PR Newswire Jun 12
- UK Spending on Hotel Stays This Summer Expected to Total £27 Billion, Room Key[S... Jun 10
- As Profits Rise, Hotels Start Pushing the Envelope Jun 10
- Marriott to Bring AC Hotels to U.S. Jun 7
- Marriott to Bring AC Hotels to U.S. - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- Check-Out Time at Hyatt Jun 7
- Choice Hotels International Completes Move Into New Rockville Headquarters PR Newswire Jun 6
CHH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Choice Hotels International is up 46.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, InterContinental Hotels Group up 23.81%, and Marriott International up 8.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHH
Pro Report PDF for CHH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHH
Did Choice Hotels International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Choice Hotels International, Inc. is a franchisor of hotels. It provides procurement, marketing and reservation services to hotels operating under its brand names Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Clarion, Sleep Inn, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Cambria Suites and Ascend Collection. The company conducts its international franchise operations through a combination of direct franchising and master franchising relationships. Master franchising relationships allow the use of its brands by third parties in foreign countries. Choice Hotels was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland.