CHG Key Stats
- CH ENERGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and E... May 20
- Central Hudson and Fortis File Response to Recommended Decision Business Wire May 17
- CH ENERGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Temporary Suspension of Trading Under Re... May 13
- CH ENERGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- CH ENERGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and E... May 7
- CH ENERGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and E... May 6
- Central Hudson: Association with Fortis Will Benefit Customers Business Wire May 4
- Building A Small-Cap Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big ... May 2
- Task force says NY $5.7 bln power grid modernization on track Apr 30
- CH ENERGY GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 30
CHG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CH Energy Group is up 0.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Avista Corporation up 16.35%, and Entergy up 13.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHG
Pro Report PDF for CHG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHG
Did CH Energy Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CH Energy Group, Inc. is an energy delivery company headquartered in Poughkeepsie, New York. Regulated transmission and distribution utility operations are provided through subsidiary Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation, serving approximately 300,000 electric and 75,000 natural gas customers in eight counties of New York State’s Mid-Hudson River Valley. CH Energy Group, Inc. also operates subsidiary Central Hudson Enterprises Corporation (CHEC), a non-regulated subsidiary comprised primarily of Griffith Energy Services(Griffith). Griffith supplies petroleum products and related services to approximately 57,000 customers in the Mid-Atlantic Region. CH Energy Group also engages in fuel distribution, including the distribution of heating oil, gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, and propane; and the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment. The company was founded in 1926.