CHFN Key Stats
- CHARTER FINANCIAL CORP/GA Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financia... May 6
- Charter Financial Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings of $1.4 Million noodls May 1
- Charter Financial Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of Five Cents Per Share noodls Apr 30
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Apr 30
- Charter Financial Corporation Announces Closing of Reorganization and Stock Offe... Apr 8
- CHARTER FINANCIAL CORP/GA Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements... Apr 8
- CHARTER FINANCIAL CORP/GA Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... Apr 3
- Charter Financial Corporation Announces Results of Stock Offering, Stockholder V... Apr 2
- Charter Financial stockholders approve plan of conversion, reorganization Apr 2
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Will Convert to Holding Company, Sell 14.3M Common Street Insider Apr 2
CHFN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charter Financial is up 12.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, American River Bankshares up 0.00%, and Bancorp up 47.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHFN
Pro Report PDF for CHFN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHFN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHFN
Did Charter Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?