CHEV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2542|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.843M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND noodls Nov 20
- Cheviot Financial Corp. (CHEV) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield Street Insider Nov 20
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. REPORTS THIRD-QUARTER EARNINGS noodls Oct 31
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 31
- Cheviot Financial Corp (CHEV) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01 Street Insider Oct 31
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 16
- InPlay: Cheviot Finl authorizes the repurchase of up to 5% of outstanding common stock Oct 16
- Cheviot Financial Corp. Authorizes the Repurchase of Up to 5% of Outstanding Common Stock GlobeNewswire Oct 16
CHEV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cheviot Financial is up 14.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American River Bankshares up N/A, and Citizens First up 5.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHEV
Pro Strategies Featuring CHEV
Did Cheviot Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cheviot Financial Corporation is a finance holding Company for Cheviot Savings Bank. Its activity is the origination of one- to four-family real estate loans. It originates construction, multi-family, commercial real estate and consumer loans.