CHEV Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Jun 13
- Ex-Div Reminder For Cheviot Financial (CHEV) Jun 10
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- Cheviot Financial (CHEV) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield Street Insider May 22
- Cheviot Financial Corp. Announces Dividend GlobeNewswire May 22
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER EARNINGS noodls May 2
- Cheviot Financial Corp. Reports First-Quarter Earnings GlobeNewswire Apr 30
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial ... Apr 30
- CHEVIOT FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... Apr 24
CHEV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cheviot Financial Corporation is up 37.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Colonial Financial Services up 11.05%, and Ameris Bancorp up 38.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHEV
Pro Strategies Featuring CHEV
Did Cheviot Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.