CHE Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Confe... May 23
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Chemed Corporation, Overhill Farms,... May 22
- Chemed's CEO Presents at 2013 UBS Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 22
- CHEMED CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... May 21
- 3 Health Care Stocks Spiking on Big Volume May 21
- Chemed Keeps Dividend Steady Fool May 20
- Chemed Corp. (CHE) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider May 20
- Chemed Corporation Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders; Board Declares Quarterl... May 20
- Law Offices of Todd M. Garber Announces Investigation of Chemed Corporation Business Wire May 20
CHE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chemed Corporation is up 22.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Amedisys up 15.34%, and Gentiva Health Services up 80.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHE
Pro Report PDF for CHE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHE
Did Chemed Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Chemed Corp. operates as a holding company. It operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries VITAS Healthcare and Rooter Group. The company operates business through two segments Vitas Group and Roto-Rooter Group. The VITAS segment provides hospice services for patients with severe, life-limiting illnesses. The Roto-Rooter segment provides repair and maintenance services to residential and commercial accounts using the Roto-Rooter registered service marks, such services includes plumbing and sewer, drain and pipe cleaning. Chemed was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.