CHE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.272|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||81.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - AHL, CNQR, CHE, ISIS And MNST Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Chemed Stock Sees Short Interest Increase 16% The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - CHE, AN, HLX, MM And INCY Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Chemed's CEO Presents at 2013 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KSM, MHI, WTS, CHE, TSCO Nov 13
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Vectren, Aqua America and Chemed Nov 12
- Chemed Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend of 20 Cents noodls Nov 8
- Chemed Corp. (CHE) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider Nov 8
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the 2013 Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 6
CHE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chemed is up 17.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.81%, Amedisys up 42.51%, and Gentiva Health Services up 28.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHE
Pro Report PDF for CHE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHE
Did Chemed make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chemed Corp. operates as a holding company. It operates through its two wholly owned subsidiaries VITAS Healthcare and Rooter Group. The company operates business through two segments Vitas Group and Roto-Rooter Group. The VITAS segment provides hospice services for patients with severe, life-limiting illnesses. The Roto-Rooter segment provides repair and maintenance services to residential and commercial accounts using the Roto-Rooter registered service marks, such services includes plumbing and sewer, drain and pipe cleaning. Chemed was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.