CHDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0473|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.532M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chindex International, Inc. to Present Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 3
- CHINDEX INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 12
- Chindex International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Chindex International, Inc. Discusses Q1 X Ea Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Q3 2013 Chindex International, Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 11
- Chindex International (CHDX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.23/Share Street Insider Nov 11
- Chindex International, Inc. Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2013 noodls Nov 11
- Chindex International, Inc. Clarifies Timing of Release of 3Q13 Earnings Results noodls Nov 5
- RSI Alert: Chindex International (CHDX) Now Oversold Nov 4
- Chindex International, Inc. to Report Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 31
CHDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chindex International is up 49.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AmerisourceBergen up 65.44%, and Sigma up 3.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHDX
Pro Strategies Featuring CHDX
Did Chindex International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chindex International, Inc., operates in healthcare markets in China, including Hong Kong. It is engaged in the provision of healthcare services and the sale of medical equipment, instrumentation and products.