CHDN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.526|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||52.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||62.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CHURCHILL DOWNS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 4
- CDI's Mudd, Anderson to Participate in Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Boston Gaming Conference noodls Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Churchill Downs, Genuine Parts and DeVry Education Group Dec 2
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Clarence Yuk Man Chung, Chairman and CEO of Entertainment Gaming Asia Inc. (EGT) Nov 27
- Churchill Downs (CHDN) Target Raised at Janney Capital Street Insider Nov 5
- Travelzoo's Splitting Headache Fool Nov 4
- Churchill Downs' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- MGM Resorts Beats on Both Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- Churchill Downs Incorporated Reports 2013 Q3 Results noodls Oct 31
- CHURCHILL DOWNS INCORPORATED REPORTS 2013 Q3 RESULTS noodls Oct 30
CHDN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Churchill Downs is up 36.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Multimedia Games Holding up 101.7%, and Bally Technologies up 71.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHDN
Pro Report PDF for CHDN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHDN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHDN
Did Churchill Downs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Churchill Downs Incorporated is the parent company of Churchill Downs. The company operates as a racing, gaming and entertainment company that owns and operates racetracks in Florida, Illinois and Louisiana; racetrack casinos in Florida and Louisiana; off-track betting operations in Illinois, Kentucky and Louisiana; and the online wagering service, TwinSpires.com. The company's gaming operations includes slots machines, table games and a poker room at Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel in Greenville. Its online operations include Internet wagering business, TwinSpires.com, an interest in the horse racing television network HRTV and its Bloodstock Research and Information Services business which provides handicapping and breeding data and publications. The company also owns several other thoroughbred and standardbred racetracks. After simulcasting became commonplace in the early 1990s the racetrack decided to expand its holdings and move into the simulcasting industry. Under the leadership of President and CEO, Thomas H. "Tom" Meeker, the racetrack began to buy and build more racetracks. In 1994, Churchill Downs began to expand its holdings with the plans to partner with a new racetrack in Indiana. The plan resulted in the purchase of Hoosier Park from businessman Louis Carlo. The company was founded in 1875 and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.