CHA Key Stats
- China's mobile subscribers up 0.9 pct at 1.16 bln in April May 20
- Close Enough To Touch May 11
- China Telecom's Network Buyback Helps Margins Improve Despite Subsidy Pressures Seeking Alpha May 10
- Rare Move: Telecom Rivals Team Up on App Payments The Wall Street Journal May 10
- A Balanced Approach To Stock Picking May 9
- Competition tries to curb China Mobile’s 4G push May 8
- [$$] Amazon Adds Apps Store in China May 6
- CHINA TELECOM CORP LTD Financials May 3
- China Telecom Honoured with Corporate Governance Grand Awards in Asia noodls May 3
- China Telecom 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F Filed with the SEC noodls] - [For Immediate Release Apr 30
CHA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Telecom is up 12.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, China Mobile up 4.79%, and China Unicom down 0.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHA
Pro Report PDF for CHA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHA
Did China Telecom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
China Telecom Corporation Limited is the world's largest wireline telecommunications and broadband services provider and the world's largest CDMA mobile operator. Serving as a full services integrated information service operator, China Telecom provides basic telecommunications services, such as wireline telecommunications services and mobile telecommunications services, and value-added telecommunications services, such as Internet access services and information services in the PRC. As of the end of March 2011, the Company has wireline access lines in service of about 173 million, wireline broadband subscribers of over 66 million and mobile subscribers of more than 100 million. The Company's H shares and American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") are listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and the New York Stock Exchange, respectively.