CGNX Key Stats
- Are Prospects Getting Better for This Industrial Stock? May 8
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Cognex's Latest Numbers Fool May 3
- Cognex Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earnings Fool Apr 30
- Cognex Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 29
- Cognex Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 29
- Cognex Corp (CGNX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider Apr 29
- Cognex Reports Record First Quarter Results Business Wire Apr 29
- COGNEX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, F... Apr 29
- COGNEX CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 29
- Q1 2013 Cognex Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 29
CGNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cognex Corporation is up 31.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Bio-Rad Laboratories up 16.09%, and Analogic Corporation up 25.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CGNX
Pro Report PDF for CGNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CGNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CGNX
Did Cognex Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cognex Corporation is a manufacturer of machine vision systems, software and sensors used in automated manufacturing to inspect and identify parts, detect defects, verify product assembly, and guide assembly robots. Machine vision is important for applications in which human vision is inadequate to meet requirements for size, accuracy, or speed, or in instances where substantial cost savings are obtained through the reduction of labor or improved product quality. The company operates through two segments: Modular Vision Systems and Surface Inspection Systems. It was founded by Robert J. Shillman, William Silver and Marilyn Matz in 1981. Cognex is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. It has offices in more than 20 countries.