CGNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7807|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New In-Sight Software Release Features Advanced Defect Detection Tools noodls Dec 5
- New Cognex Directory Server Provides Enhanced Security, Seamless Integration for... noodls Nov 14
- Itron Shares Fall on Q3 Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Why This Visionary Company's Poised for Strong Growth Nov 1
- Agilent Upgrades LTE - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- Cognex Revenue Gains 13% Fool Oct 29
- Cognex Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 28
- Cognex Reports Record Quarterly Revenue and Record Quarterly Net Income noodls Oct 28
- Cognex Corp (CGNX) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 28
- InPlay: Cognex reports EPS in-line, revs in-line; guides Q4 revs in-line Oct 28
CGNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cognex is up 85.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Itron down 7.60%, and Analogic up 27.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CGNX
Pro Report PDF for CGNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CGNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CGNX
Did Cognex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cognex Corporation is a manufacturer of machine vision systems, software and sensors used in automated manufacturing to inspect and identify parts, detect defects, verify product assembly, and guide assembly robots. Machine vision is important for applications in which human vision is inadequate to meet requirements for size, accuracy, or speed, or in instances where substantial cost savings are obtained through the reduction of labor or improved product quality. The company operates through two segments: Modular Vision Systems and Surface Inspection Systems. It was founded by Robert J. Shillman, William Silver and Marilyn Matz in 1981. Cognex is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. It has offices in more than 20 countries.