CGIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-179.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RedChip TV Features CGIX, SPEX, and ICLD on This Week's Show on Fox Business and Bloomberg GlobeNewswire Nov 29
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. Will Showcase a Novel Diagnostic and Prognostic Test for Diffuse, Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting in New Orleans GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- CANCER GENETICS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. and Mayo Clinic Provide Update on Their Joint Venture to Develop Next Generation Sequencing Company Focused on Areas of Critical Need in Oncology GlobeNewswire Nov 22
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. Featured in Two Key Latin American Genetics Conferences GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. Announces U.S. Launch of Its Proprietary DNA-Based Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Test, FHACT(TM) GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- 2 Attractive But Very Speculative Biotech Plays Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Cancer Genetics' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX) Posts Q3 Loss of 61c/Share Street Insider Nov 13
- CANCER GENETICS, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 13
CGIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cancer Genetics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, BG Medicine down 21.99%, and Enzo Biochem down 9.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CGIX
Pro Strategies Featuring CGIX
Did Cancer Genetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cancer Genetics, Inc. develops and commercializes proprietary genomic tests and services to improve the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer.