CGIX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.555|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-148.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/09 12:45
CGIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cancer Genetics is down 38.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.35%, Icon up 33.75%, and Quintiles Transnational up 30.87%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CGIX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CGIX
Did Cancer Genetics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.cancergenetics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.cancergenetics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334510
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cancer Genetics Inc is an early-stage diagnostics company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary genomic tests and services to improve and personalize the diagnosis, prognosis and response to treatment of cancer.
CGIX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CGIX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CGIX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CGIX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CGIX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CGIX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.