CFX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.366|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1100%|
|Net Income (TTM)||161.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Analysts' Actions: CFX HOG LULU MKTO The Street Dec 2
- Colfax Downgraded to Neutral Nov 22
- Colfax Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- COLFAX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 19
- Colfax Corp Hits a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Colfax Corp Hits a New 52-Week High Nov 19
- Colfax to Host Annual Investor Event noodls Nov 18
- COLFAX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Colfax to Present at Baird's 2013 Industrial Conference noodls Oct 30
- COLFAX CORP Financials Oct 29
CFX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colfax is up 48.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Manitex International up 80.35%, and Dover up 43.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CFX
Pro Report PDF for CFX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFX
Did Colfax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Colfax Corp. is a supplier of a broad range of fluid handling products and technologies. These products include pumps, fluid handling systems and controls and specialty valves. It manufactures positive displacement industrial pumps include screw pumps, gear pumps & progressive cavity pumps and valves used in oil & gas, power generation, commercial marine, global defense and general industrial markets. The company markets its products through direct sales and marketing associates, and third-party distribution channels. The company was founded by Mitchell P. Rales and Philip W. Knisely in 1995 and is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland.