CFX Key Stats
- Colfax Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks 10:05 AM
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- COLFAX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... May 20
- Colfax Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CFX) May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Qualcomm COO Sells More Than 26K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 15
- In Insider Trading, Cobalt International Sees a Major Sale While Colfax and Digi... May 13
- COLFAX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 13
- Top Insider Trades: CFX CIE DRIV EVER May 13
- 4 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume May 8
CFX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colfax Corporation is up 72.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Babcock & Wilcox up 24.35%, and Briggs & Stratton Corporation up 41.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CFX
Pro Report PDF for CFX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFX
Did Colfax Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Colfax Corp. is a supplier of a broad range of fluid handling products and technologies. These products include pumps, fluid handling systems and controls and specialty valves. It manufactures positive displacement industrial pumps include screw pumps, gear pumps & progressive cavity pumps and valves used in oil & gas, power generation, commercial marine, global defense and general industrial markets. The company markets its products through direct sales and marketing associates, and third-party distribution channels. The company was founded by Mitchell P. Rales and Philip W. Knisely in 1995 and is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland.