CFR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.785|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||235.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Div Reminder For Cullen/Frost Bankers 5.375% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A Nov 22
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: CSG, NBHC and CFR Nov 22
- CULLEN/FROST BANKERS, INC. Financials Nov 2
- Cullen/Frost Bankers Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend For Common Stock And Preferred Stock noodls Oct 31
- Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc. (CFR) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Oct 31
- Cullen/Frost Reports In Line Earnings Oct 31
- Cullen/Frost Reports In Line Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Cullen/Frost Bankers Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- CULLEN/FROST BANKERS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Oct 30
- Cullen/Frost Reports Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 30
CFR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cullen Frost Bankers is up 38.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, First Financial Bankshs up 71.09%, and Prosperity Bancshares up 56.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CFR
Pro Report PDF for CFR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFR
Did Cullen Frost Bankers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Frost National Bank is a nationally chartered bank founded in 1868 and based in San Antonio, Texas with more than 110 financial centers across Texas. Frost is the largest Texas-based bank with operations only in Texas, and is the 62nd largest U.S. bank by asset size. The company offers a full range of commercial and consumer banking products, investment and brokerage services, insurance products and investment banking needs to customers throughout Texas. Frost is a subsidiary of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., has $18.5 billion in assets.