CFNL Key Stats
- Cardinal Financial (CFNL) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA May 22
- Cardinal Bankers Teach Children About Saving Money Business Wire May 16
- Cardinal Bank Promotes Hilary J. Blackburn To Senior Vice President, Marketing P... May 16
- George Mason Mortgage Opens Office in Richmond Business Wire May 15
- Cardinal Bank Honors Edison High School Students Business Wire May 14
- Bargain Hunters Take Note: Insider Cluster-Buying At CFNL May 14
- Cardinal Bank Ranked in 2012 Top 15th Percentile of Community Banks by Seifried ... May 13
- Cardinal Bank Community Fund Awards Grant To Montgomery County Charity Kids In N... May 9
- Anna Massey Joins Cardinal Bank As Banking Center Manager Business Wire May 9
- Sopa Keo, Banking Office Manager, Elected Assistant Vice President Business Wire May 9
CFNL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cardinal Financial is up 35.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Iberiabank up 4.34%, and American National Bankshares down 3.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CFNL
Pro Report PDF for CFNL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFNL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFNL
Did Cardinal Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cardinal Bank is owned by Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company. Cardinal's headquarters is in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Cardinal Bank currently has 26 locations in the Washington Metropolitan area. Other subsidiaries include Cardinal First Mortgage, George Mason Mortgage, LLC, Cardinal Trust and Investment Services, Cardinal Wealth Services, Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc.