CFNL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.089|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||33.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CARDINAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- CARDINAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 12
- CARDINAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- CARDINAL FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial St Oct 24
- Cardinal Financial Corp (CFNL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- Cardinal Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Oct 23
- Cardinal Financial Corp (CFNL) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c Street Insider Oct 23
- Cardinal Announces Third Quarter Earnings Business Wire Oct 23
- Cardinal Bank Community Fund Awards Grant to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Business Wire Sep 24
CFNL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cardinal Financial is up 10.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Iberiabank up 35.21%, and Colonial Financial up 4.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CFNL
Pro Report PDF for CFNL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFNL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFNL
Did Cardinal Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cardinal Financial Corporation is a financial holding company, which through its subsidiary Cardinal Bank, offers a range of traditional bank loan and deposit products and services to both its commercial and retail customers.