CFN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.703|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||379.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - CFN, PACW, JNPR, PHM And OPK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- CareFusion (CFN) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 27
- CFN Acquires Vital Signs, Boosts International Presence Nov 22
- CFN Acquires Vital Signs, Boosts International Presence - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- CareFusion Unveils New Products Nov 20
- CareFusion Unveils New Products - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- CareFusion Corporation -- Moody's affirms CareFusion's Baa3 CFR; revises outlook to stable Nov 20
- Avery Inks Deal with CareFusion Nov 20
- Avery Inks Deal with CareFusion - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Vancive Medical Technologies™, Carefusion Sign Agreement For Antimicrobial Dressing noodls Nov 19
CFN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CareFusion is up 42.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Covidien up 30.43%, and C.R. Bard up 40.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CFN
Pro Report PDF for CFN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFN
Did CareFusion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CareFusion is a global, medical technology corporation serving the health care industry. The company specializes in two areas: reducing medication errors and helping prevent health care-associated infections. The company manufactures health care technologies including Alaris IV pumps, Pyxis automated dispensing and patient identification systems, AirLife, AVEA and LTV series of ventilators and respiratory products, ChloraPrep skin prep products, MedMined services for infection surveillance, V. Mueller and Snowden-Pencer surgical instruments and NeuroCare diagnostic products. CareFusion employs approximately 14,000 people worldwide. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.