CFI Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Industrial Companies with Consistent Earnings Growth Fool May 1
- May Market Outlook - Spoken Word Zacks Apr 17
- Is This Stock's Premium Valuation Justified? Apr 8
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Culp, Apollo Management, Packaging Corp. of A... Apr 8
- April Market Strategy Summary Apr 5
- April Market Strategy Summary - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 5
- Top 4 Stocks In The Textile Industrial Industry With The Highest Revenue Benzinga Apr 2
- Reminder - Culp (CFI) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Mar 25
- Top 4 Stocks In The Textile Industrial Industry With The Highest Profit Margin Benzinga Mar 13
CFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Culp is up 88.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Albany International Corporation up 84.18%, and Unifi up 79.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CFI
Pro Report PDF for CFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CFI
Did Culp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?