CETV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.305|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-666.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar The Street Dec 2
- 4 Tech Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Nov 20
- CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- Top Stock Picks in the Media and Broadcasting Sector: An Interview with James Marsh, a Managing Director and Senior Research Analyst at Piper Jaffray & Co., Following Entertainment, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Outdoor Advertising and Wall Street Transcript Nov 14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/04: (IDSA) (CETV) (CERE) Higher; (OCZ) (HBIO) (ZGNX) Lower Street Insider Nov 4
- Update-Moody's places CME's ratings (CFR at Caa1) under review for downgrade following revised 2013 OIBDA guidance and heightened concerns over liquidity Reuters Nov 1
- CET 21 spol. s r.o. -- Moody's places CME's ratings (CFR at Caa1) under review for downgrade following revised 2013 OIBDA guidance and heightened concerns over liquidity Nov 1
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Oct 30 - 1820 ET Oct 30
- Central European Media Enterprises Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/30: (OXBT) (PRAN) (NUVA) Higher; (CETV) (CYNI) (CALX) Lower Street Insider Oct 30
CETV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Central European Media is down 42.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Gray Television up 525.0%, and Belo up 97.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CETV
Pro Strategies Featuring CETV
Did Central European Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CME is a media and entertainment company operating leading businesses in six Central and Eastern European markets, with an aggregate population of approximately 50 million people. It operates 24 commercial television stations and a bouquet of subscription channels. Supporting the broadcast division is the content and distribution division, Media Pro Entertainment, the owner of one of the largest studio facilities in CEE and a distributer of content both in CME’s markets and around the world. The local programming it produces is consistently the most popular in the region. The company was founded by Ronald Lauder in 1994 with the launch of TV Nova in the Czech Republic. It is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.